wild boar vs two Bully Kuttas

Re: wild boar vs two Bully Kuttas

Postby da pink on 5. July 2017, 09:44

She's a loathsome, self centred, hypocritical, racist, sexist cunt who is uglier on the inside

How do you like the future ex-Mrs Pink?
da pink

Postby Gun on 5. July 2017, 23:43

She's very pretty, but I have peculiar specific tastes, they either need to be blacker than a snickers bar (ideal) OR at least look unusual in some way. In a strange turn of events nothing excites me less than a standard attractive girl. I'm sure the feeling is mutual on their part but its not just bitterness on my side I've just always liked different things. When I was a teen the hot girls liked me but I picked this Italian chick who looked like a frog and everyone thought I was joking or playing a prank and I was like "oh ... Ahh yeah... haha that's what I'm doing, cool joke huh?" but actually she was gorgeous to me with her strange frog head.

Its hard for me to think of too many famous babes I find the least bit attractive. I kind of like Mia Wasikowska from the Alice in wonderland movies-
But even she is kind of "different" looking, and I'd still much rather sniff Serena Williams butt while she swore at me and called me a creep than have normal sex with mia-
God damn...

I'm weird in this department and there's probably not a very relatable conversation to be had on the topic. If orcs and ogres were real I'd be trying pretty hard to fuck them.
Gun

Postby da pink on 6. July 2017, 11:40

No, I'd not be able to fuck an ogre, unless i was very pissed and she was wearing make up....similar things have occurred before in similar circumstances

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd let Serina shit on my chest as she donkey punched my balls and milked my prostrate, but if I had to marry one of those two I'd pick Mia

Possibly why my love life is an empty hole of heartbreak and what ifs ;)
da pink

Postby da pink on 6. July 2017, 11:47

I've always loved this look

Shame I won't be around in 2050
da pink

Postby Gun on 6. July 2017, 13:33

da pink wrote:I've always loved this look

Shame I won't be around in 2050

Or allowed anywhere near my daughters, ever. Lol. The oldest is turning a little that way. Different but vaguely along the same lines.

I'm more into darker but always see exceptions. In fact I always see exceptions to every rule I have in my head regarding chicks.

Mia is exactly the kind of chick I used to get obsessed with in highschool (and heartbroken by), i simultaneously also always had a lust for the raw sex appeal of thick sexy black women but it took a back seat, then one day something broke in me and the taste in quirky looking white girls faded away while sexy bouncy black chicks became more and more of an all consuming obsession.
Gun

Postby da pink on 6. July 2017, 13:58

Jungle Fever mate, i'm riddled with it too

Now about your daughters....I'm a good looking, kind, solvent, charismatic chap. Good genes & they'd be looked after finacially.....is it really never ever?

just thinking though, they're kids aren't they?

I sound like I want to groom them
da pink

Postby Gun on 6. July 2017, 15:27

They're very very much kids, lol, barely even kids. I'm just thinking in 20 years you might still be sniffing around, you seem like the type, and yes its never ever. I'm not too worried as I assume your dick won't be working much longer due to all the H you clearly shoot up on a daily basis. :lol:

Still really butthurt over that Gordon Kaye stuff obviously.
Gun

Postby da pink on 7. July 2017, 10:52

Aw man, don't be like that, you'd be a good father in law. . . and yes, absolutely i'll be sniffing round when i'm 65

When what's left of my memory thinks of who I'm thinking of, you'll be the first to know
da pink

Postby sunnyAK on 7. July 2017, 11:03

You know why I love this board so much? Definitely not because it's my board, but because of our way of discussing things. It is probably the coolest way on the whole internet!
Even the most serious topic would end up in a discussion how some chicks have ruined our lifes and about sexy curves. :mrgreen:
sunnyAK

Postby da pink on 7. July 2017, 11:08

I agree dude....c it's got some serious knowledge too, but that can get dull.....this has gone from bully kuttas to women to child grooming in two days :)
da pink

Postby Gun on 8. July 2017, 16:34

Lol how did anyone ever not know saville was a pedo? Couldn't have been more obvious if he tattoo'd it on his forehead.
Gun

Postby da pink on 9. July 2017, 10:14

da pink

Previous

Return to Dog videos (no dog fights allowed)