I would like to recommend a certain browser for our forum!

I would like to recommend a certain browser for our forum!

Postby sunnyAK on 21. August 2017, 19:46

Judging by all the browsers I have used and tried out so far, opera and especially the latest version is the best browser for our board as well as for others.
For example our "board-logo" is stretched and with said that bigger than the forum itself when you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.
I have tried to fix this problem, with a smaller logo, but they still show a stretched logo.
The only browser who in shows our board-logo in its original size is the Opera browser. Also when you post pictures that are too big, they can be adjusted by Opera.
For smartphones Opera centeres each thread, so that you don´t have to scroll using your smartphone when you enlarge the thread, in order to be able to read and write properly. As far as I know the browser used by Samsung smartphones
isn´t able to center a thread and if you enlarge it you have to scroll all the time from the left to the right. :roll:

Here is the download:
:arrow: http://www.opera.com/de
sunnyAK

Re: I would like to recommend a certain browser for our foru

Postby Kangal power on 22. August 2017, 09:11

I use fire fox and the logo indeed is way too big on my IPhone. I will install Opera too and try it.
Kangal power

Re: I would like to recommend a certain browser for our foru

Postby sunnyAK on 31. August 2017, 19:32

Forget about my advice. It is my new windows 10 that stretches the "board-logo". Interestingly only on opera it appears the same way as on windows 7.

By the way, beside from that I liked windows 7 way more!
sunnyAK

Return to Information about the board