Il Leone Nigel Mansell...my favourite driver of the old days

Il Leone Nigel Mansell...my favourite driver of the old days

Postby sunnyAK on 27. September 2017, 15:59

Nigel Mansell my favourite driver of the old days. He started in 12th position and was overtaking the rest of the field including Ayrton Senna who had a faster car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qfm5wWNXo8
sunnyAK

Re: Il Leone Nigel Mansell...my favourite driver of the old

Postby Wuldier on 25. October 2017, 12:34

Old School Drivers are just the best! Lewis is the closest thing we have to an old school type driver, he and Kimi.. but you just cant beat the old boys.
Wuldier

Postby sunnyAK on 25. October 2017, 13:50

Wuldier wrote:Old School Drivers are just the best! Lewis is the closest thing we have to an old school type driver, he and Kimi.. but you just cant beat the old boys.

Good to have you back bro :!:
I totally agree about Hamilton. I kept my fingers crosses for him the whole season. He deserves the title so much more than Vettel :!: About Kimi I don´t agree, he lacks the agrressive style Mansell, Schumacher and Hamilton had (have in the case of Hamilton).

P.S. Damon Hill lacked such skills too! He was more like Button.
sunnyAK

Postby Wuldier on 9. November 2017, 13:38

sunnyAK wrote:
Wuldier wrote:Old School Drivers are just the best! Lewis is the closest thing we have to an old school type driver, he and Kimi.. but you just cant beat the old boys.

Good to have you back bro :!:
I totally agree about Hamilton. I kept my fingers crosses for him the whole season. He deserves the title so much more than Vettel :!: About Kimi I don´t agree, he lacks the agrressive style Mansell, Schumacher and Hamilton had (have in the case of Hamilton).

P.S. Damon Hill lacked such skills too! He was more like Button.

Glad to be back my old friend, on to your point about Kimi, I do agree what you are saying but back in the day he was more aggressive.. I just noted him as he is still on the circuit today lol.
Wuldier

Postby sunnyAK on 10. November 2017, 00:10

Wuldier wrote:Glad to be back my old friend, on to your point about Kimi, I do agree what you are saying but back in the day he was more aggressive.. I just noted him as he is still on the circuit today lol.

Nice to see you back again old friend. 8-) I agree, Kimi was way more aggressive when he was younger.
That´s why I liked Mansell the most. He was the bravest of all and even when he was 40 years he didn´t lose any of his aggressiveness!
sunnyAK

Return to Drivers & Teams