Trump vs Putin in Syria -What is your opinion?

Postby sunnyAK on 10. April 2017, 04:45

Conservative talk show host, Michael Savage, who fervently supported Trump during the Presidential campaign, soured on him today. Savage, referencing his background in science, having a PhD in epidemiology, said the alleged gas attack in the ISIS controlled city of Idlib was most likely phosgene and not sarin.

Backing up his claim that the attack did not contain sarin, Savage made reference to photos showing first responders attending to bodies without gloves or protective gear. Had sarin been used in the attack, all of those men in white helmets would be dead.
In nearly a 15 minute soliloquy over the attack, Savage lamented that the neocon 'military tweet' by Trump was a ploy to increase his popularity, in light of falling poll numbers. Verbosely, Savage hemmed and hawed with disappointment, dispirited that he spent over a year advocating for Trump, who said he eschewed the interventionist policies of people like McCain, Graham, and Schumer, only to cave in shortly after winning the Presidency.

Savage also questioned the timing of Jared Kushner's trip to Iraq, coupled with Bannon's timely demotion from the NSC -- just ahead of the attacks as being highly suspicious.

"This whole thing stinks to high heaven,' said Savage. Furthering his criticism of the President, Savage proclaimed: "It looks like Hillary, deep state won, and Trump is doing her bidding."

As it pertained to who was responsible for the attack, Savage reminded his audience that just last week Putin was considered to be the smartest and most diabolical man on earth. If so, why on earth would he permit Assad to launch a chemical weapons attack, when they had already defeated the rebels, which was sure to turn public opinion against them?

"Why would he do it, you morons you?", said Savage.

Who are we supporting? According to Lindsey Graham, the 'free Syrian army.'

Savage exploded: "The free Syrian Army? There is no such thing. The free Syrian Army are our moderate terrorists created by the CIA and John McCain. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are the mouthpieces for this army of murderers."

"The west jumped to a conclusion, before there was any investigation."

A must listen to a voice of reason.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-0 ... -operation

And here a different story:
http://dennismichaellynch.com/syrian-bl ... ent-trump/

I don´t know what the truth is. What is your opinion?
sunnyAK

Re: Trump vs Putin in Syria -What is your opinion?

Postby sunnyAK on 11. April 2017, 16:07

sunnyAK

Postby Gun on 11. April 2017, 17:03

Its disappointing/concerning not because I care about bombing Syria (bomb it off the face of the earth for all I care) but because it seems like trump is just continuing the agenda of Hillary, Obama, bush, etc. Wasting money interfering in bullshit seemingly for I guess Israel or what I dunno. Exactly what he promised he wouldn't do. Now I hold out hope that he's actually just a fool who got tricked and coerced into it, rather than a liar who is completely in bed with the establishment. Its weird how badly I hope that is the case, I really really hope he's a buffoon idiot moron, strangely if this is the case he still has a chance of being a great president. If he is a cunning charlatan who duped a nation only to continue the establishment agenda, well we're all fucked.
Gun

Postby sunnyAK on 11. April 2017, 18:34

Gun wrote:Its disappointing/concerning not because I care about bombing Syria (bomb it off the face of the earth for all I care) but because it seems like trump is just continuing the agenda of Hillary, Obama, bush, etc. Wasting money interfering in bullshit seemingly for I guess Israel or what I dunno. Exactly what he promised he wouldn't do. Now I hold out hope that he's actually just a fool who got tricked and coerced into it, rather than a liar who is completely in bed with the establishment. Its weird how badly I hope that is the case, I really really hope he's a buffoon idiot moron, strangely if this is the case he still has a chance of being a great president. If he is a cunning charlatan who duped a nation only to continue the establishment agenda, well we're all fucked.

I think "he is completely in bed with establishment". I doubt the economy of the U.S.A. will be better than now in four years.
sunnyAK

Postby Kangal power on 12. April 2017, 06:00

I think it was Asad. The turkish president was the first who was sure about it.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has blamed the Syrian regime for the deadly chemical weapons attack that killed scores of people including children, calling President Bashar al-Assad a "murderer".
"Hey murderer Assad, how are you going to escape from their curse?" Erdogan said at a rally in the western city of Bursa, referring to the victims.
At least 72 people, among them 20 children, were killed in Tuesday's attack in rebel-held Khan Sheikhun, and dozens more were left gasping for air, convulsing and foaming at the mouth, doctors said. 
Erdogan, in his first public reaction to the incident, said that over 100 people, including children, "became martyrs due to chemical weapons".
The World Health Organization said there was reason to suspect a chemical attack, with some victims displaying symptoms suggesting exposure to "a category of chemicals that includes nerve agents."
The UN Security Council was meeting on Wednesday to discuss a draft resolution presented by Britain, France and the United States that urges a swift investigation into the attack.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/ ... cal-attack
Erdogan, a vocal critic of Assad, also denounced the world's "silence" on the killings.
"Hey, the world that remains silent, the United Nations that remains silent. How will you be brought to account for this?" Erdogan said.
Russia, Assad's main ally, has said a Syrian airstrike had hit a "terrorist warehouse". Erdogan made no reference to the Russian claim.
Turkey also said that about 30 people were being treated in Turkish hospitals after the attack, adding that it had evidence the strike was caused by chemical weapons.
The wounded were brought from Idlib through Turkey's Cilvegozu border gate for the treatment in the Reyhanli district of Turkey's southern Hatay Province.
Kangal power

Postby Kangal power on 12. April 2017, 06:47

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and U.S. President Donald Trump agreed in an overnight phone call on joint action against Islamic State in the Syrian towns of Raqqa and al-Bab, both held by the militants, Turkish presidency sources said on Wednesday.

U.S.-Turkish differences during former President Barack Obama's administration impeded the U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State, and closer coordination could mean faster progress towards freeing swathes of northern Syria from IS.

Erdogan now hopes that relations with Washington, strained by the presence in the United States of a cleric he blames for an attempted military coup last year and by U.S. support for Kurdish militia in Syria, can be reset under Trump.

Turkey has the second largest army in the NATO alliance and is key to any success in rolling back and eventually neutralising IS in Syria and Iraq where IS declared a cross-border caliphate after lightning advances in 2014.

Turkey has presented a detailed plan to oust Islamic State from its Raqqa urban stronghold in northeastern Syria and strategy discussions with the Trump administration are under way, according to Erdogan's spokesman, Ibrahim Kalin.

"The operational details were not discussed on this call ... Now detailed planning will be conducted in coordination," he told Turkish broadcaster NTV in an interview.

Ankara believes recent IS attacks in Turkey, including a New Year's Day shooting in an Istanbul nightclub that killed 39 people, have been steered from al-Bab and Raqqa, and regards a clear-out of the towns as a national security priority.

Turkish government and Syrian rebel sources said on Wednesday insurgents backed by Turkey's military had taken the outskirts of al-Bab, northeast of Aleppo. If al-Bab falls, Ankara would strengthen its sway over an area of northern Syria where it has created a de facto buffer zone.

Syrian government forces have also advanced on al-Bab from the south, bringing them into close proximity with their Turkish and rebel enemies in one of the most complex battlefields of Syria's six-year-old civil war. But Turkey said international coordination was under way to prevent clashes with Syrian forces.

The White House said that in the phone call, Trump spoke about the two countries' "shared commitment to combating terrorism in all its forms" and welcomed Turkish contributions to the fight against Islamic State. But it gave few details.

Sources in Erdogan's office said the two leaders had touched on issues including a "safe zone", as well as the regional migrant crisis and the fight against terrorism. Turkey has long advocated a secure zone for displaced civilians in Syria threatened by Islamist militants or forces fighting for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

They also said Erdogan had urged the United States not to support the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia and that new CIA Director Mike Pompeo would be in Turkey on Thursday to discuss that and other issues with Turkish counterparts.

There was no immediate confirmation from Washington of Pompeo's visit. But the offices of both leaders said Trump had reiterated U.S. support for Turkey "as a strategic partner and NATO ally" during Tuesday's phone call.

Turkey has long urged world powers to help create a safe zone, which it also sees as a way to purge its border of Islamic State and Kurdish militia fighters, and stem a wave of migration that has caused tensions with Europe.
Kangal power

Postby sunnyAK on 18. April 2017, 05:53

Well, in my humble opinion...if Erdogan, Hillary Clinton and Benjamin Netanjahu are the people who say "great job, well done, congratulations" you must have done something very bad! :idea:
sunnyAK

Return to Politics