Mayweather vs Mcgregor predictions?!

Mayweather vs Mcgregor predictions?!

Postby 1234 on 27. August 2017, 00:48

My prediction is either a late tko or a decision for Mayweather. However mcgregor is unorthodox and anything can happen in a fight you cannot count him out. However his chances are pretty slim. But there is always a possibility for anybody to win any fight.

Re: Mayweather vs Mcgregor predictions?!

Postby Gun on 27. August 2017, 14:53

I thought it was definitely going to be mayweather by decision, with a tiny chance of a conor win by ko due to his unorthodox lunging martial arts style. I didn't expect to see a boxing match tbh, that was pretty competitive early back and forth, and i never expected a finish by Floyd (stopped early or not - was only gonna get worse for McGregor in the end).

All in all I have mixed feelings, anti climax in a way, I thought one side was going to be extremely redfaced either way, and I was most excited to see that fallout whichever way it went. The fans on both sides were obnoxious, but the way it turned out I feel everyone is as close to happy as possible. An amicable peaceful end to a fiery shitstorm. A weird event to live through really.
Gun

Postby sunnyAK on 27. August 2017, 18:31

Gun wrote:All in all I have mixed feelings, anti climax in a way, I thought one side was going to be extremely redfaced either way, and I was most excited to see that fallout whichever way it went.

"Abti climax" is a good word to describe my own feelings concerning this stuff. I didn´t even watch it. Such a hyped crap to make money :!:

It was more impressive how Lewis Hamilton controlled the race today, although Vettel´s Ferrari is the more complete car at the moment. ;)
sunnyAK

Postby da pink on 29. August 2017, 15:37

It wasn't a good fight.

McG showed he would have the skills if he'd taken that path, I thought. But still carried by a lacklustre and old Mw until Mw decided to end it
da pink

Postby Kangal power on 30. August 2017, 15:01

It wasn´t an exciting fight. The first rounds the Mcgregor made more pressure, but never enough to get Mayweather into serious trouble.
Kangal power

Return to Boxing & other combat sports