bully kutta breeding in europe

bully kutta breeding in europe

Postby afnan on 11. October 2016, 20:13

i am a bk breeder in pakistan since last 7 years as its my family hobby . i have all types of bks. i want to bring some of my bk male and bitches into europe for breeding ther in europe. many people in europe are asking me for bk puppies so i want to ceate ease for them and then can receive bully kutta pupp from europe . bk breeding in europe will have following advantages for europe countries citizens
(1) they will b exempted for the shipping cost of more than 1000 euro
(2) no need for advance money payment
(3)the pupp will be infront of them .also the parents they can see. can buy the pupp of ther of choice

soon i am planning for this . so i need ur litle attention . which country in europe will be best????? any one can help me in the start ??????? any advise from u people????? any one from who wish to become my partner from ther??????
afnan

Re: bully kutta breeding in europe

Postby da pink on 13. October 2016, 16:24

Can't help on your question, mate. But am interested in what you mean by "all types of BK"
da pink

Postby Gun on 16. October 2016, 22:19

Best country is probably some shit hole like kosovo or belarus. Maybe romania, they could train your bks to eat the street kids.
Gun

Postby da pink on 17. October 2016, 14:57

Gun wrote:Best country is probably some shit hole like kosovo or belarus. Maybe romania, they could train your bks to eat the street kids.

:D :D :D
da pink

Postby sunnyAK on 18. October 2016, 15:51

you have kohatis right? they seem to have a nice amount of the old hinks-ebt. the hunting crosses Gun has look quite similar.
sunnyAK

Postby sunnyAK on 10. December 2016, 08:18

I will ban afnan now. He was asking me to send him18000 euro, I could send all of you screenshots. Gun I have already showed some! He then asked he to give money to some refugees who are already in Germany and get money for doing nothing! :evil: I hate this fucking attitude and cannot wait until they all will be send back to where they belong :!:
This shit will NEVER work with me.

Bye bye idiots!
sunnyAK

Postby da pink on 12. December 2016, 13:19

18000?????
da pink

Return to Bully Kutta